Rules & Regulations
Students must abide by all the rules notified by the college administration from time to time. The breach of the following rules shall render them liable to disciplinary action such as fine, struck off from the college rolls, or expulsion from the college.
1. Without prior permission of the principal, no student is allowed to paste, exhibit prepare or distribute any poster, leaflet, notice, pamphlet or handbill in the college premises.
2. Any student aggrieved by any happening in the college shall lodge a complaint with the principal and not with an outside authority unless the principal permits her to do so.
3. Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the college premises
4. Every student is required to be punctual in the class. Any student remaining absent from classes without prior permission for a continuous period of 2 days. excluding holidays, shall automatically be struck off from the college rolls unless the cause of absence is explained to the satisfaction of the principal. In that case, a student may be re-admitted within 15 days on payment of re-admission fee and college dues.
5. College administration can revise the fee/dues schedule without any prior notice. This revision will be applicable to all students at that time or in future.
6. No student is allowed to leave the classroom without the prior permission of his/her teacher or until the period is over.
7. Any political or immoral activity is strictly prohibited in or around the college premises.
8. A fine of Rs. 300 per period will be imposed for absence without proper leave.
9. No private telephone calls of students can be entertained, only emergency messages can be conveyed
10. Students must also in the functions the college ID Card on their chests throughout the day and of the college.
11. Students are required to wear proper uniform while attending college.
12. The college authorities will not be responsible for loss of any mail/valuables sent to a student at college address.
13. Any false information mentioned in the application form may render the student liable to expulsion from the college.
14. The college reserves the right to make amend and introduce rule as when deemed appropriate.
15. The college dues must be paid as per the schedule otherwise, a heavy fine will be imposed and added in the fee slip of the following month
16. No student is permitted to receive her result and Roll No. Slip unless he/she pays all his/her dues.
17. Students are advised to visit the notice board regularly.